Old 10-07-2013, 06:24 PM
Elisabrat

well fellow bickersons I wanted to say good evening and well.. finished the top to dabblers quilt, and will be putting it together tomorrow. I am very happy with how it turned out.. not bad for a serious brat quilt. I guess I used the bright colors to inject a bit of me and sparkle cant have a candle without sparkle. was so tempted to take out fabric paints and Martha stewarts glitter, super fine opal.. but I restrained. that wont happen again. sorry onalee but your going to get the other side of the brat this month. what say you to say.. a mouse? just a little one.. you wont have to feed it.. or very traditional I can do that. I have all it takes to well take it home! this is such a fun swap I hope Quilting Krazy that you consider just a tiny bit that next month is one: a theme plus the traditional if you want to do what you want to make instead. these themes are so fun! like LET it SNOW! or perhaps DEEP in the FOREST or even Beautiful Packages/whats in that box?! or even My Favorite things!! (glad to tell everyone what they are so I get things I love! from all of you!).. lol.. just a thought ...