Old 10-07-2013, 06:52 PM
Elisabrat

Well Pink Lady that solidifies it. Quilt retreat at your place. You can teach us all how to make your stack and whack quilt and well I want the room closest to the bathroom. I will cook! (now to find someone to do those pesky dishes!). I feel like I did dishes then dishes then dishes tonight. thought ok finished! then the man walks in literally as I am drying my hands .. with four mugs, his lunch box with containers and well oh yes a pitcher. argh pirates! here I go again! (ok not yet I am stalling). delicious veal parm and spaghetti with red sauce and of course broccoli with cheese. French bread buttered, green salad with buttermilk ranch homemade.. and then well crepes with apple pie filling and powder sugar. I am full, I am sick of dishes and the man is extremely happy. this is good!

anyone sewing? I finished so many projects I am so happy. ever get that ahhhh moment where everything seems reasonable again and your not rushed? I am fooling myself but go with this moment.. wasn't it wonderful? I have three round robins I am in, one doll quilt to quilt and one to start both due in 3 weeks. then of course all those placemats I need to make, banners my daughter wants and an apron for my grand daughter that has to go in the mail by Thurs. nope nothing to do at all. 3 ufo booms.. oh yeah bored central.