Old 10-08-2013, 06:17 AM
tessagin
Power Poster

My cousin in Florida quilted on her DSM for a good many years then finally got her long arm. She just took her time on her DSM. She had won many ribbons using her DSM. Longarming is her profession now since it is part of her supplemental income. It is "YOUR QUILT" because you helped create it. You designed it and piece it. Just because you may have had a "corroborator" doesn't mean it isn't yours. DO NOT LET THIS STOP WHAT YOU ENJOY! Just learn from it. I am by no means ever going to make a quilt like so many members on this board. I don't get intimidated by the board, I get inspired by the board. Even the professionals have their bad days and have had to rip out stitches and start over. We are all perfectly imperfect! I see nothing offensive about your words. I have about 8 quilts WIP that will not be going to a longarmer. Even though my cousin has offered to give me a discount it will still be costly when you figure in shipping back and forth for one quilt. No one on this board should take offense.