Old 10-08-2013, 03:37 PM
Elisabrat

laughing at myself. I have lost it. wait I didn't have it to begin with! I am searching for it? no? your right dabbler is my partner. So is OMACOOKIE not you buslady. why did my brain register that when well I have the emails we have traded and you know .. I can't explain it. but thank you for pointing it out right straight dead center lol so the world knows I have lost it totally. thanks a whole rotten bunch. .. hey what were we talking about? oh yeah pickles. I love pickles! ONALEE your a brat too btw (aka buslady). I am making two doll quilts this month. I have dabblers top but didn't quilt it yet I had other stuff pushing me to get it out in the mail too. I also only have a batting I hated working with. it ..sticks? in my sewing machine like it doesn't want to push through. argh pirates. I have a brother machine simple one and no quilting foot or ability to drop feed dogs. I will see about finishing dabblers tomorrow if I can. Then OMACOOKIES wall hanging will get a start. I just saw the light as I was reading through things and I know what I am going to make for her.