View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 03:51 PM
Elisabrat

dabbler I drive an F-150xlt and its pretty darn comfortable for a truck. only issue for me being a short, gimp is getting in the damned thing. argh its tough!!! My sis has a rav4 and loves hers. she however lives in CA with no snow or crazy weather.. we too are searching for a new vehicle. check that a USED vehicle. He wants a big old man truck and I would love a front wheel drive sedan. My neighbors got out in the snow just fine in that. I tried to suggest an explorer had one loved it too 4 wheel drive. he says that is NOT a man car. sigh. this testosterone driven new cowboy of mine thinks big manly trucks are the only way. we don't go back roading! we don't camp! we don't do that kind of stuff we don't haul things.. I am lost. totally lost lol. OH and Dabbler I would have a dog right now if I could. Jaba would have to kill me so I haven't gotten one .. we have to own something in order to have a dog. moving is not a guarantee you will find a rental that will take pets. Here in Wyoming they will rent to you often with a dog but no way with cats. they hate cats here. amazes. me. I have seen dogs do serious damage to places especially pups. more than any cat I have ever had did. my last rental the one stupid cat scratched wood window frames. cost $40 to repair everything. wow. so dog hair? worth it for the companion. I used to carry a rolling brush in my car. the dog hair was all over me before I left the house even if I rolled first. did it again before I went into work :

MOM-6 can you pm me please?