Old 10-09-2013, 02:03 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Sorry, we do not own the car or the 'chicks' in it, it is from the Chicken Whisperer on my face book. Picking up some interesting bits of this n that on that site. DH did drive his 4x4 truck up real close to the East Side of the house this morning; gave all his hen 'chicks' a ride around the orchard twice in their Hen House before stopping outside my bathroom window. Supposedly, they have proven that a chicken sees more color than what we do...wonder how they determined that???

Yes, you are right, JanRN, on the SYE trail there are pictures everywhere and in the wrong places. Hats off to GG, who suggest to the latest one, very nicely and gently, where the picture should go... But if we make comments on them, and accept it then some of the fault is our own...each part is only as good as the whole, united together, just maybe, we can make a difference without embarrassing anyone. Happy to hear you had a day off and could enjoy yourself.

Yes the refrigerator is fixed with the freezer in it too. We have ice cubes, hurray. Expecting SIL, DD, and DGS tomorrow night...finished out the grocery supply today.

Have the sections all ready to put together for the October 3rd SYE...I just might get it done after all.!!!

Darling picture of the twins, Anael. They do look like they are growing!!. Every wonder what they will be like in another 16 years??