Old 10-11-2013, 05:17 AM
Neesie

Originally Posted by antiquegirl68 View Post
Dear SS please please add a few things you really would like to have. What is your favorite color?? I keep watching for your posts and I have not seen you. I want to make you happy
If she doesn't respond, just get her stuff that you'd like. Better yet, get her stuff that I'd like. If she doesn't like it, she can return it and you can send it to me!

Note: This is a joke. Ya know, as in "Ha, ha, ha!" The above is NOT serious and I would NEVER seriously encourage anyone to send me a gift, meant for someone else (except maybe for Dreamer).

(edited) Extra note: The above note is also a joke. Ummmm, NOT the part about the first statement being a joke! The Note: joke is the the very last part, about me trying to get Dreamer's gift. I would never do that, either. Unless she's picking on me.

Extra, extra note: Uh, that was also a joke. Not even if she's picking on me. I'm just gonna try to shut up. BTW, the last part of this note is serious. The next to last part, also. Wait, that'd be the next to next last part. Oh, never mind!

Last edited by Neesie; 10-11-2013 at 05:26 AM.