View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 05:26 AM
Elisabrat

My in laws used to buy only rental vehicles. they loved them completely. minor little things that might go wrong and boy was the price point really reasonable. Dustysmomma I could see myself traversing about town in that car! love the color so much too, I tend to buy.. forest green, silver.. something not so colorful but still love color. weird me. kinda like my clothes. I buy gray, black, navy, white or black shirts and well that is what I spend money on. One cranberry red shirt for winter. tada. fabric? oh kaffee fassette has caught my eye more than once, big pretty flowers, batiks! Blues! Fuschia! Cherry Red and the list goes on.. but for me, bland maybe people wont notice me. In person I am not so wildly exciting. shock all of you I know. I am happy quietly sitting sewing. in my corner. one light on. lol.. ok with some loud blaring classical music in Italian. maybe I am not so boring after all? just warped!

I am wondering are we taking a break for winter or are you doing another swap dusytsmomma? what about a simpler one for the winter time as we all are full of busy busy jobs? how about we do a quilted potholder swap for winter? easy fast (well unless your me not fast at all) and smaller ...? l think we could get a bigger playing pool if the concept was reduced less rooms, less options at least for now. I heard all over way too many obligations to sign up for my runner swap. I went from 22 partners for fall to 8 due to holiday obligations. just a thought