Old 10-11-2013, 07:06 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Thanks everyone. Feels good to get these done! In case you are wondering here's what the other side of my sewing area looks like today. Oh so much for trying to keep neat and tidy.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]440795[/ATTACH]

Honchey--I checked out the book you bought. Looks like it's a really good miniature reference book too. Looking forward to seeing what comes out of your creative center.
Have a great time Jeanie--sounds like a busy time ahead.
Oh and the food sounds and looks sooo good. Muffins and monkey bread for breakfast at the RV. I'll bring the bacon.
Necessity is the mother of invention QNS.
Carrie--hope your friend gets here for the retreat. Bummer that she had to cancel the earlier flight.
Getting the binding done on DSis's quilt. Worked on the flower and garden beds and still have more work to do. Planted some tulips and muscari for next spring. DH has asked me to move a bed next to the barn--it's interfering with water flow and last rain storm he wasn't happy with all the water flooded into the barn. Dug and replanted a daylily and bleeding heart. Dug the hostas for DDIL to use in a project she has going. Have 2 DL and 1 BH yet to dig. Then DH can take the skidsteer and move the RR tie--hmm where should I put it. Tomorrow is to be cooler and more garden work waits.
Now going to work a while on the 9P's cuz I want something mindless!
Attached Thumbnails dark-side.jpg