View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 08:17 AM
Kaylabean13

Default For the love of JUKI!!!!!

Hello everyone! It has been a long time since I have been on here! But I had to share with all of you who truly care lol that I got a TL Juki 2010Q!! I could have kissed the UPS man when he showed up here Friday with it. I got this machine mostly for free motion quilting but now see it is just as capable for piecing! This machine is a workhorse for whatever you need it for! I have been trying to put this machine through its paces since getting it Friday, seriously trying to create nest under the fabric letting the needle gum up, moving the fabric super fast and super slow and not one time have I had a thread r needle break and no snags. Its just amazing I am in love that is all I have to say!!! The owners operation manual is kinda vague or at least I thought. I had to thread it a few times in order to completely understand the how to of it all. But once I did it was easy easy!! I love the simplicity of this machine! I am so excited because I have some quilt tops to get done, but am waiting for a batting order, I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. I have went through 18, 18" quilt sandwiches and find myself dipping into my stash to make them so I just need to be patient lol!! Well thank you all for reading and I hope you have a lovely day, and anyone who has any questions about free motioning with there juki just ask!!! Take care all Kayla. My pics won't upload so I will try to add them to my page!