View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 04:41 AM
juliea9967

I have the Silhouette Cameo, too, and have used it for cutting fabric. It cuts great. I scanned in all the pieces for a McKenna Ryan Christmas quilt, and it really worked like a charm. I also have the GO, and there is no way I could have done the quilt on the GO. And, I would never give up my GO for the Cameo, or give up my Cameo for the GO. I have no experience with the Brother Scan and Cut, but after watching all the videos I am not even interested because with my Cameo I can do everything the Brother will do, and in some instances it is easier on the Cameo. The Cameo is quite a bit cheaper than the Brother, and all the accessories are about the same price. I have had some problems with my Cameo, but 99% of them were "operator error". I got superior customer support from Silhouette America and also belong to a Cameo Yahoo Group. Between the 2 of them I have become best friends with my Cameo, and of course I have always loved my GO. QUOTE=Donnasue;6338390]I have a Silhouette Cameo, and I am not too sure about the fabric cutting. Maybe I should just get brave one day and see if it works.[/QUOTE]