Old 10-14-2013, 04:51 AM
gardnergal970

Anael...so sorry to hear about Bram. How are you doing? What is the latest update on your health? Apple pudding looks good. I did make a pan if applesauce yesterday that we can have with it.
Jeanie/Jan....the new MB fits in perfectly. Since the ice is broken for this month, I'll get mine in the mail this week.
Now to address the elephant in the room....I realize that everything that we post on line can be found if someone is really looking for it. I do try to keep a pretty low profile because of that and hardly post any pictures on FB so when I found mine here, it freaked me out. QNS and I have spoken about it and worked the situation out so no one has to tip toe around. She didn't post the picture with any malice or ill will and I may have overreacted.
So moving on....I have the scrappy top all ready for borders and really like it and am about half done attaching the borders to my A4A quilt. I love how it is turning out. I'm hoping to enter it in a quilt show this next spring. I'll post pictures when the borders are on.
Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt....I'm such a sucker for mystery quilts. Jeanie, please let me know when she posts the fabric requirements. I am getting some finishes and have only 2 BOMs scheduled to start in January so maybe.
I'm off to make black raspberry jelly with a friend. Probably no quilting today. Have a good one!

Last edited by gardnergal970; 10-14-2013 at 04:54 AM.