View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 06:08 AM
Elisabrat

WELL HELLO GROUPIES! such a toasty warm frosty morning but well.. inside the house and all, it doesn't bother me at all! a few snow flurries early this morning, frost galore and me, hot coffee and a snuggy to keep my legs warm. EGAD two years ago when I received this leopard print snuggy thing I thought What the H.... this came from the great gift give my dh of course (recall the jackalope and the beaver pelt, snake skins, squirrel skulls). I was thinking bloody h.. I have to use that thing. Its dumb but thrown over your legs it does keep them warm I guess. My cats love it and sleep on it all the time. they like to nap inside my coffee table which is where the blanket lives. They just pop open the cupboard doors and waltz on inside and are gone for hours. goofy cats.

Yesterday I was on a butternut squash roll. I roasted half the squash plain til just cooked then made a pot of butternuts squash soup oh my was that ever so good! the rest I cubbed up put on a cookie sheet with a bit of olive oil and fresh crushed garlic and roasted til nice and crispy, golden done. Made a pot of pasta, added the squash, galic butter and diced ham, a bit of parm and tada! dinner for tonight. course I have to make something else for the man who wouldn't dream of eating those things. what a dork! think today I might add some peas to the pasta too.. the squash is so sweet and the ham salty and well the peas might add color right? lol like I care. I can put them next to it also I suppose.

I mailed to my partner she should receive it today I hope. I am curious .. I sent a priority package to CA to tlambing. I went to check the status on it and it says that I cant check that number online to go to my post office. what does that mean? why cant you check them on line? curiosity and all...