Old 10-14-2013, 06:48 AM
nancia

Hey, la brat! Good morning! Maybe someone has the perfect place for a darker more serious wall hanging.. Like for instance on the north wall of my "sitting room, living room soon-to-be quilting extension "room. My colors are all fall colors, so that's a match, too. Raisin , Aubergine, chocolate raspberry is the color for the lower segment of the walls. Pollen grains is the official name for the upper walls. This is not to be confused with the latte' colored walls in the family room ( just thru the " Golden Arches".) i don't consider my wh as Light hearted, while not as heavy as War and Peace, nor is it particularly dark, but very autumnal. We usually get a nice mix of points of view. That's part of the suspense and fun!
I will be going to dallas in early November to see my ddaughter, my someday dgd, my current and always dgd and my dson, ddil and expected in May, dgc of unspecified gender. Early reports are leaning toward boy, but as we all know, those reports are easily wrong. I will only be gone 2 weeks this time. Back in plenty of time to go to my sister's for turkey day! I will take my ipad since I am now lost without it.