View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 05:48 PM
Elisabrat

ok you got me what is a norwex party? seriously.. ready set????

my squash soup ate the last of it for dinner was as grand as it was yesterday. boy was that good. too bad I can only eat 4 oz at a meal of liquid and not drink anything with it. .it counts towards liquid. gee it was pretty thick so technically its not .all liquid right> just agree with me would you! I gave the rest to my neighbors they found me a box spring so now I can sleep in BED again. a comfortable pillow top bed. I have slept on the couch since June and well its a loveseat and a rock all in one. now that the boxspring is here we put it back on the frame and well lucky me. so shared my soup they came over today and said it was super good.

wonder if I can pass on some of the chicken liver pate to them also> they gave me the livers so in theory either they hate them or they were just sharing some of their extras. the pate is sooo good too. added hard boiled eggs to it and mushrooms before I blend it all together and it was better than regular. I grew up on that stuff so don't knock it. I love liverwurst too and branschwagger spell check. only one thing from kidhood that I hate is blood sausage. boy I didn't like that at all. but this stuff.. is good