View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 06:30 PM
barbarakibler23

Okay sorry so late....not promising anything any more ......we have a winner for last weeks contest....congrats to nls Nancy...your prize will be in the mail soon...

Just wanted to share my sad news of my kitty Oreo passed away on Friday. Early in the summer he started to throw up every time he ate...so the vet said give him wet food only. Oreo never really liked wet food but I tried to find one he liked, he would eat it a little then stop eating it. This went on for months...he lost a lot of weight.....finally I had the vet come and see him (we have a vet who makes house calls) she did some testing and Thursday we found out that he was in end stage of kidney failure......so we had to put him down. He was the sweetest thing. Very social, would talk to you when you came in the house, cuddly when I slept and even played with our dog Sophie. We left out of town on Friday so it really did not hit until Sunday when we came back home to no Oreo. He will be missed. I think our dog Sophie is sad too, she is not eating and just lays around. This had been a tough year. Oreo was 15 1/2 years old.