Old 10-15-2013, 07:49 AM
dublb

Hey Ya'll I'm back from Brady. I just sat here & read everything ta git caught up. I can't reply ta everything but I do want ta let Anael know that I'm prayin' for Bram.
I had a great time in Brady. When we got there we realized right away that the place needed ta be mowed. Some o' the clump grass was almost 2 1/2 ft. tall. At least clump grass is thin & wispy. Actually the 2 lots were didn't have very much clump grass in the middlle so it was only about 6 inches tall there & had some flowers bloomin' so Dh only mowed the edges o' the lots but he did mow the lawn around the house. He hurt his foot a couple o' weeks ago & had ta mow very carefully.
Aren't DGK's wonderful? There is just somethin' wonderful about havin' 'em there.
It started rainin' on Sat night about midnight & rained most o' the trip so we mostly just watched movies & played a few games. Our TV isn't hooked up ta cable nor does it have an antenna so all we can do is watch movies on it. I kinda like that.
I heard that we got rain here in Midland too. The Official amount is 1/2 an inch but my Aunt said that she got 2 inches. My hope is that it rained on the flood planes for the lakes. The last time it rained The lakes stayed static. We used as much water as the lakes received from the rains. I'm hopin' that they rise this time.