Old 10-15-2013, 09:37 AM
Honchey

I'll "chatter" with you Ggal...I did ask Patrice to remove your photo...she still hasn't read my PM!!!!!...I still have to email you something I promised I'm picking out colors for my October MB...Still have to do it...the harder I try the slower I go...Got my flu shot yesterday and my arm is sore as h_ _l.....I spent the whole day out & about inbetween appts...put something together for dinner for DH and went out again..didn't come home until 9:30 last nite...
I'm working tomorrow & Saturday....I'm actually looking forward to it...I hope my mini quilt book comes soon...picked up some scraps from the LQS..I really stuffed the bag...I'll take some photos to show you what I got for $3...I have so much fun doing it..it's a challenge I enjoy...I also bought Martinson's coffee for .77 cents a can...Sunday eve's I collect the coupon flyers ...been doing that for almost 20 years also...the whole family & neighbors beneift from it....I get withdrawal symptoms when I'm down south...
Have one more appt this afternoon then I should be done for a while...I WILL be sewing tonite...I'll check in later...