View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 01:05 PM
lynnie
Power Poster

Mine are officially out got tracker numbers and all. wasn't at the po to early, had to go to dmv, and we all know that's he-l on earth. and today was no different. 1/2 hr on a line to tell me what line to stand in. then 2 1/2 more hrs waiting for that one. my back is horrendous!, my ornaments are on the truck or plane or pony going to their new homes. I packed in a few extras coz you had to wait so long for me to mail it out, ha, ha, ha!!! Kiffie, did you mail yet????? hmmmm why not???? no excuses being taken here.
o.k. this is sick, i'm starting on next years. there's no excuse for them to be late now.i can't wait to get my names, Kiffie, you listening??? so by the time comes, i'll prob have 4-6 ornaments for each person.
I LOVE CHRISTMAS and in my house, it comes early this year. My dh is jewish, and the first night of hannaukka is thanksgiving. soooooo, the tree goes up early this year. The front door get decorated early too, silver foil, and an aqua wreath goes up first. Yeah, and halloween is right around the corner yeah!!!. candy!!!! then somone who joins the pincushion swap gets my roasted turkey!!!! yeah. ( did you get the idea i love to celebrate, i do). have fun all you waiting for your ornaments. please take a pic, i can't