Old 10-15-2013, 02:50 PM
mirabelle

So glad you like the block NinaSue, I pondered over it for a while, traditional but unusual had me stumped but then I found this pattern.

Had a busy day yesterday, went grocery shopping, got home put everything away, I always take everything out of my fridge and clean it all out every week, then I decided to defrost my upright freezer and tidy it up. Cooked Roast Lamb for dinner tonight, cooked a Beef Casserole and portioned it out for myself for the next week. Cooked the dog food for the next week, swept and mopped the whole house. Finished quilting another Ronald McD quilt and bed runner (pics later) then while cooking dinner decided to defrost my chest freezer. After dinner sewed the binding on the quilt and bed runner, should have gone to bed then but the tv program I was watching was interesting, got to bed at midnight. Boy what a day.... Oh and DH woke me at 3.30am to say goodbye to me.

I wonder why I have a fuzzy head this morning and am taking a while to get moving

There is a upside to all my activity yesterday, no housework or cooking for a week so lots of sewing yay