View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 05:02 PM
cherrio

Location: Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week!

Our dmv is in our mall and the KITCHEN STORE is right across the hall. when I went in sept I had 24 people in front of me. I grabbed my number and went shopping. you can even see the numbers changing from there! I will attempt to do the turkey. I can't think of a food, pastry, veg or frozen treat that I haven't sewn already for the boys. I am making them the bags of flour, rice, sugar next. I saw granny_59 had even done "bolts" of fabric so I may have to do that too. She did such a great job. I will mail my ornies out soon. I was worried because my dogs thought the birds were chew toys. so, I put them up on the kitchen table and went to read. yawn, fell asleep and when I looked for them in the morn I couldn't find them. on my way downstairs to let the dogs out back-I found 1 bird not damaged, and a large fluffy pile of wool not far from that. so, the #@$#%&* cats had a field day! so, making a felted something else and a new bird. my sister took the bird we found. said she didn't mind a lil kitty spit! not funny! so, Grim the black cat is suspect as well as his calico colored sister, Prissy. so, when the new and clean ornies are done this week I will mail out! now I'm gonna go watch NCIS LA