View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 04:18 AM
Retired Fire Chief

Stablemom I have a lot of the same blessings, God has given me my horses, donkeys, cats and my beautiful dogs to care for and I am thankful for everyone of them. I also had a wonderful family, a fairy-tale mom and dad who devoted their lives to me and my two sisters. Mom and dad are gone but their memory and spirits will always be with me. My sisters and I have grown even closer as the years are passing and for that I am most thankful. I have three beautiful sons, none who live close but I am thankful that they are all healthy, working and happy and that I had the insight to raise them to respect women as their equals not as subservient. And with all his grumpiness, I am thankful that God gave me my husband - second husband, and that he was given a new life with his new heart. It was that blessing that really made me realize what blessings truly are and that my life is in God's hands. Bless all on this board and I am thankful for all the knowledge and love you share with everyone here.