View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 08:14 AM
lynnie
Power Poster

Kiffie, i downgraded my license from a cdl ($180) to a grade d, regular ($80). on a cdl you need a good vision with both eyes, on a regular you get to do the eye test with two eyes opened. so i downgraded.my retirement plans was to keep the cdl and move to fl and drive for disney. in walks my dh 7 yrs ago, and ruins my retirement plans. oh well, so now i have this great husband, and no retirement plan. the fact that i'm disabled does not factor into my plans at all!

cheerio, first year with new fur babies....oh the good old days!!!!! Zoey sits half way up the tree, sprawled over few branches. the tree looks sooo nice at first. after a day or two, the bottom third is bare. i guess your sister doesn't have fur babies, or she just likes to redecorate every day. i put unbreakables low on the tree for furbaby reasons. oh what fun you'll have this year!!!!

grann, now you have your hands full, full of a B I G furbaby. I bet he's a bigger baby than any kitty too. well, at least you know if you want to take a cross country trip, you have a passenger that will keep you company. At least your baby didn't tear up your work. i guess if he did, he could do it all in one big gulp.

i'll have my friend take a pic next tues and we'll post my roaster then. let me know if you get your ornaments, the people i addressed them to. ck in with you all later to see the pics of todays ornaments. enjoy the day, it's beautiful here on long island today. later friends