Old 10-16-2013, 04:06 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Hi All ... reporting here from the sick bay!
Yesterday I went off on a little FART (6 LQS ... furthest about 2 hrs away). Main reason was to spend a GC that Frosty had won at one of the Fairs. Did that ... and then some! All was good while away. Then not long after I got home I got cold .... then started shivering ... then sick. And again and again ....... anyway last night was not a good night and this morning I was totally out of it. Haven't accomplished much today ... no more sickness, just the other problem!! And to think I had planned to sew my little heart out all day ... there just wasn;t the interest or energy to do so. HOping for a better night's sleep.

Sorry I won;t chat long ... just wanted to let everyone know I was alive (I think?)

Anael ... {{{{{HUGS}}}}} for you and Bram. Good LUck tomorrow ... I'll be thinking about you til you are back in touch. Here's hoping all is straight forward and you are back home in no time with that stone crushed and gone!

GGal ... Some {{{{HUGS}}}} for you too ... I would be devastated, so I can totally understand your upset.

Enjoyed the sweet eye candy ... It helped give me a "fix" that I couldn't get IRL today!
Thanks Ladies!

Last edited by QuiltE; 10-16-2013 at 04:13 PM.