Old 10-16-2013, 07:09 PM
verna2197

First of all I want to thank everyone for the well wishes for my upcoming surgery.

Now I want to think my Sp sustraley for the great package you sent to me. I did receive it yesterday but was in Nashville all day at the Drs. Its about 2 hours from where I live. Left the house around 8:30am for a Dr appt with my family doc then headed to Nashville for the Orthopedic Surgeon did not get back home till after dark. For some reason when I go to the Surgeon it always takes forever. Sat there for almost an hour after appt time before they even called my name. Very Frustrating.

Anyway here is what I received and just love it all.
This is everything including the nicest card. Thank you so much!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]441674[/ATTACH]
Clever Waller, Green Mountain Detergent, Red Apple Scented Sachet, Rose Yankee Candle, Magnetic hanger for pens and paper, Roll of Decorative Tape, Giant Pink Paperclip, Magnetic Paperclip, and a cute storage tin.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]441675[/ATTACH]
4 Quilter's Magazines from 1988 and 1989, Thimbleberries Classic Quilts.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]441676[/ATTACH]
Twizzlers, 2 boxes of Hot Tamales (already ate one) 2 cute dog toys, McCalls Craft Pattern and the cutiest Halloween Socks!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]441677[/ATTACH]
Quilt Block for Illnois (am getting my state blocks slowly but getting them) Yard of material with all the state names on it, pink polka dots material and some real light pink material.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]441678[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 001.jpg   002.jpg   003.jpg   004.jpg   005.jpg