Old 10-17-2013, 04:42 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Good Morning!

Thanks MiraB ... and yes, I am feeling somewhat better this morning. Still a way to go, but I am much happier! Finding your 1/2 made kits back into the scraps would have really upset me too. I know I could not have been anywhere near as diplomatic as you were. I just can't imagine anyone doing that ... rather than leaving them at home and saying, oh, haven't done it yet. ggrrrrr!!!!!! Your slash a stash method is the way I did that brown Autumn Windows one. Was kind of FUN at the time ... it was all on the straights, but no reason why they could not have been on the angles. Your bright colours are going to be so nice and cheery in the rooms. I'm already wondering what your quilting style will be for these! hhmmm ... so that makes 3 sets and am I wrong in thtinking that your group only committed to 9 sets? Of course the question ... have any of them even started? OR are they expecting you to do all 9? more ggrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

CarrieM ... Why can't people do their "fair share"? And then there are others that will go overboard and do far more than you have asked. *sigh* SOME people ARE annoying at times! Try to look past those ones this weekend, and appreciate the ones that go the extra mile. Sorry about your operation ... but delighted that they are going to do it so soon for you. You are a good organizer, so I am sure that once you are back from your retreat, you will go into full planning mode and have everything ell in order for your "down" time! Maybe time for a dishwasher, instead of the humans?