Old 10-17-2013, 04:42 AM
gardnergal970

Anael...thinking and praying for you and yours.
QuiltE...hope the nights sleep got you back on your feet. Those sudden onslaughts of chills etc can really upset plans!
Janie...is your sinus infection clearing up? Those too can almost stop living until they are gone.
Carrie...sorry to hear about the needed surgery but it sounds like you have already made plans and have good family support. Enjoy your retreat and don't let the slackers get you down.
Mirabelle...good for you! Somebody needs to keep people accountable even when it's uncomfortable to do so. BTW...I love your latest quilts. You are so very creative. How is your shoulder? It doesn't look like it's slowing you down at all!
JanRN...have they found a replacement for you? That was a very short retirement!
Dubib...do you suppose that a good arch support would make a big difference for your back? Funny how you found relief at the door sill. Thanks for the laugh.
Today I hope to finish putting the borders on my scrappy patchwork. It's fun to have a quilt go together so fast! Then I will pull out the next SYE patterns and work on them. I'm considering using this quilt for shows this next year. So far the piecing is acceptable. Now if I can get the Y seams to cooperate! Have a good day all.