View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 06:30 AM
rfbrazell

DIDO! I am going to post the most beautiful Paper Pieced Star ever......and she says she is a novice.....No chance.
Roberto

Originally Posted by Retired Fire Chief View Post
I received not one, not two but three beautiful blocks from Robert, rfbrazell, in todays mail. They are fabulous, white, black and each has some red accent. They are on point and I don't know which one I like the best. I told him I would post pictures as soon as I find out where my husband put the camera....not joking. My DH left yesterday to go to the huge swap meet in Hersey Penn. and then he is going to New Jersey to stay with his cousin for a few days so they can take in New York city. He took our small camera and the Nikon isn't where it should be. Hubby is notorious for not putting things back where they should be or from where he got them!!! Anyway, when he calls tonight I am hoping he remembers where he put the camera, if not I will go on a scavenger hunt tomorrow. Anyone want to place a bet on where it will be - barn, shed, detached garage, in the ranger, in his workshop! The time I waste on looking for things I could spend quilting! Anyway, thank you again Robert. I feel very fortunate that I was matched with him for the first month and even more fortunate to have made a good friend in Washington.