Old 10-17-2013, 06:36 AM
owlvamp

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
If it was all new people in this month's swap, it wouldn't matter if you swapped them back. But since so many of the same people join every month, someone is going to end up getting the same squares they already got last month if you swap them back again. Since the whole point of doing this swap is to get more squares that are different each time, I wouldn't think it would be a good idea to send back the squares you didn't like. Maybe set them aside and swap them in another swap somewhere else.
Okay let me clear this up.
Every swap I have done so far many have sent back charms they didn't want from the previous swap. I always try to give those to the new people. Every swap I always get charms sets that I seen in the previous swap. Some use the same fabric a few times for the different swap and then they are sent back in the next swap because they didn't want them. Now we can make that a rule in the next swap but be careful because a lot are doing it. Honestly I didn't see a problem in it for I never said a thing. If you are making more than one I Spy Quilt it really doesn't matter or maybe someone would love another one of the same. Each person is different in what they are collecting. What do any of you do with unwanted blocks? Me personally make charity quilts to give away. So I use all the blocks. I just set them in piles get enough of them and make a quilt. I know some of you may not. Each to their own.
I am always open for suggestions and I go from there what the majority asks for . So please be careful for what you wish for if you are one of those that send in unwanted charms.

Thanks for asking the question Nessie.