Old 10-17-2013, 06:43 AM
owlvamp

Originally Posted by Neesie View Post
I really appreciate the offer but I'm in no hurry, really. Was thinking that since people sent in these squares and they were accepted and swapped out, maybe they could simply be put back into the 'pot.' I'd rather not describe the ones, I think unsuitable for children, as I don't want to hurt the feelings of any who sent them. I now realize the swap was just for random I Spy squares, rather than specifically for children. It was my mistake.
In the rules it states children's fabric. But this goes from infant to teenagers I believe. My twenty-one old loves the charms you all send in. So I am saving different ones to make her a quilt. Everyone is going to be collecting something different. So what you might think is not suitable for children's fabric someone else would think its fine. Now of course I don't want to see beer cans or stuff like that because I would never use it for children or adult quilts where someone else might think its cool.
It's just a matter of opinions.....

I don't see anything wrong putting back the ones you don't want for many do it and never asked. I never seen a problem with it. But ladies need to let me know what they think. We are all here striving to make a wonderful I Spy Quilts and I am aimed to help with what is sent in. But like I said we all have different ideas .