Old 10-17-2013, 10:52 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

GardenGal, those are 'purty' indeed... Colorful, bright, cheery and perfectly made. Love both of them. Your DH DGD ought to love hers; it is so perfect in color and design...great job!!

I thought I would do my MB block today, cut it out yesterday, but Murphy's Law came calling. So I used the ripper again and again...almost finished, then Murphy's Law raised its head again. Sigh. One fourth off on last two sides. The bias of the pieces may have stretched things a bit. Try, Try again. Or change patterns.

Sorry, Honchey, I have not done the kaleidoscope pattern, although I do have a book on it and the ruler. Sewing is getting to be quite a challenge, but will try to 'carry' on....until my surgery and hopefully, see better after that.

Thinking of others facing up to their problems as well, hoping the best for each one. Of course, with Anael under going treatment for kidney stones, there is no judge to send the finished block too for judgment...those are so painful, I hope she is doing good and will start feeling better real soon.