Old 10-17-2013, 01:49 PM
janRN

Hi, ladies. Managed a day off work today--doc went to a seminar and is going again tomorrow--Yay!! FARTing tomorrow. Will hit the LQS that gives the birthday discount and then to pick up my Sweet 16--finally. It's been to LQS, California, home LQS, parts from California, and finally home tomorrow.

I'm so sorry everyone is having so many physical problems. It's almost the end of the year; can we hope and pray that 2014 will be kinder to us all?

Yinz have posted so many beautiful quilts and projects--I love them all and wish I would have had the time to comment individually but please know I love them and appreciate you posting them. It's so nice to come home and look at them.

Got to the Bat Cave for a few hours today to finish up SYE #4 so hope to get it posted on the week-end. Anne, I've done the Kaleidoscope block, paper pieced, and I did not worry about the bias. The paper and then the seams stabilize it enough. Mine wasn't a mini and I didn't get any stretching or distortion so I'm sure it wouldn't matter especially in a mini.

Have a good evening everyone. Keep your fingers crossed that we hire someone soon so I can re-retire. Otherwise I'm going to be spotted running naked through the neighborhood singing Jimi Hendrix tunes!!!