Old 10-17-2013, 03:34 PM
alisonquilts

Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post
Great news HuntAnnette that you kept Hopping about with SIL when she got back. So sorry about the accident and thankfully yes, that no one was hurt. MI ... I did not spell out Mission Impossible the 2nd time1

So proud of you and your DJs .... I was searching for DJ fabric in my MI tour too! Found one, but not really "sold" on it!

When AlisonQuilts comes north again, you will have to come south and we could have a day of play for the three of us! Wouldn't that be just grand?
Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post
But .... does quite a bit mean you have 15-20 yards?

I picked up a piece of this one yesterday for a trial run ..... not sure I am sold on it yet though. They would have to order in new bolts. They already checked and it is still available, if I do not delay.
http://www.fatquartershop.com/store/...81&Parent_Ids=

I like your gold fleck ... I think the one yesterday is just a little too subtle and yours might be just right.

So thinking you do not have the yardage ... what is the selvage info for me to start looking further.
THANKS!
I will give you both a few weeks notice when next I wing my way North, and if the timing works (and the creeks don't rise) we could try meeting somewhere that is convenient to all of us (Guelph? Waterloo? Temagami? [good ole' Northland Traders....] Wawa?)

Without being able to judge the scale of either the Fat Quarter Shoppe fabric, or huntannette's gold speckle, I would put my vote for huntannette's fabric. The Fat Quarter Shoppe fabric is too uniform...'Course, I'm not doing a Dear Jane, so I could be totally wrong!

Alison