Old 10-17-2013, 05:40 PM
catpawski

Ok here's my opinion..............not that you're asking.........I love the I spy swaps .........all I ask for is squares that you can say to a child ...........find me a pig...........etc........now little ones know what toasters are so that to me is also acceptable..........I find we get a wide range of age groups but haven't consider any of the squares I have received for adults only.........now I have received squares that are not I spy squares but more charms squares ....... which wasn't a problem this last swap........I have also received poorly cut squares.........fabric that is so thin I'm not sure if I would use them........there will always be squares I'm not happy with but that hasn't stopped me from joining in on the fun.........I always try to send the best quality fabric I can find with suitable prints........

Now as far as sending back the squares you don't like or want..........I don't think that is fair .........before you know it we all will be doing that............and then the swap will not be fun...........and it won't be fun for the moderator...............those squares you are not happy with make fantastic charity quilts...............