View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 08:05 PM
amyjo

If I could find a Bernina for that price I wouldn't even think twice about it following me home, it would be in my arms and carrying it out the door as fast as I could walk. I have lots of machines--hubby doesn't even know about some of them. lol he did buy a lot of the Singers that are out in the bus waiting to be worked on. I have rehomed 4 of those and also a 301 that I bought for a friend of mine in CO. I sent her a care pkg last week and another care pkg that she got today with the machine and some more fabric. I also have my SS pkg ready to be mailed I think tomorrow--so going to tease her, but also to make sure she gets it with time to spare.
I have 2 FW's, 2 301A's, 2 Singer Stylist 533's, 1 Brother industrial, 1 juki serger industrial, 1 singer serger, 1 babylock serger, 1 singer spartan, 1 15-91, 2 or 3 singers can't remember the #'s for, 1 Dressmaker, another German made machine I forgot the name for, and about 14 or 15 singers out in the bus that were from a school they got rid of, I have a Futura II, a Husqvarna Rose embroidery machine, my little 128 hand crank, my singer sphinx that I will turn into a handcrank, also last but not least the machine I got from Steve H for decoration. 21 that work and the rest need some work on them.

Last edited by amyjo; 10-17-2013 at 08:12 PM. Reason: adding machines