Old 10-18-2013, 03:58 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Dear Miss October ... My apologies as I totally forgot to mail your MB and dispatched it yesterday. I guess making it early messed me up, as it was too early then to mail and then it got set aside. So, we can always hope that the snails move quickly this time, and you do not need to develop too much patience! I hope! I hope!

Which also means ... Dear Anael ... oops, forgot in September and now October, but will send you pics today! I guess a little late for Inspector's approval, though you also might tell me to start again and send another!

Thanks Dear Friends!! ... I allowed myself a slow-pace day yesterday. Did some sewing. Did some resting. Went to the post office. This morning, I'm feeling pretty good, but still a little queasy down below! Wish me luck today, as I "have" an out-of-office meeting. YIKES!

OKSGlad ... we've had some frostings here too. Last night though it was a downpour of liquid. Hope the Church work did not give Ilean an invitation to visit. Ahem ..... I saw/heard that comment!!!! *giggle*

Oh yes, Honchey ... we want to see a Mini Delight! Remember though, it was OKSGlad who started THAT!!!!!!! And not a Certain Canuck! So do I see a new S16-like machine in your future? Have FUN on Saturday and I will look forward to hearing what the mouse does, when the cat is away!!!! About your Mini Kaleido ... there are so many different kaleido patterns, so not sure which one you are doing. It sounds like you are PPing, so my experience has been, it does not matter which direction the fabric lands (bias, straight or anything but!) that's the joy of PPing, as it stabilizes and avoids any stretch. I trim and press after every seam, to make sure I get the seam opened up flat.

GGal ... two great finishes!!! I'm curious, that after doing A4A, what skills did you feel they helped you sharpen in order to A4A? And where has it made the most difference for you in this quilt and others you have been working on. I hope you will share, to help us all learn more as to how to A4A. Are you going to quilt both? or send out?

Anael ... do hope that you were able to get comfortable and have a good night's sleep, and are feeling a little better today. I am so sad for Wee Bram {{{{HUGS}}}} to both of you!!

JanRN ... xxxxfingers crossedxxxx for a re-invigorated S16 and for you two to have a good weekend together. Here's to much success on your FART Birthday Celebrations!!!!!! DJ fabric acquisition at that discount would be wonderful. Oh, what a visual.......... that should make the international news, for sure!!!!!!!!

MiraB ... sounds like your patchwork ladies are getting more frustrating all the time! gggrrrrr!!! Have never heard of the log cabin reversible QAYG. I'm intrigued! Smart Lady you are for your extra McD donations! I started to laugh as you gave us your weather report ....... and have to ask ... have you ever seen frosting? OMG ... your stars are looking more and more beautiful with every showing!

JeanieG ... good to have you back with us. That's a pretty good deal if you only have to host once every 2 yrs! I didn't realize there were that many in your group.

Have a great day Ladies ... talk to you all, later!