View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 12:21 PM
Tiffany

Originally Posted by Boston1954
Last year I actually counted my UFO's and found that there were 24. Yikes!! Well it is down to about 18 now, so I am making some progress. I cannot hear my UFO's calling to me as they are in a box under the bed, and the box has a tight cover. ha ha. I will go play with them when I FEEL like it. Meanwhile I have two in progress right now. One in a frame and the other in a hoop. I go back and forth with them, and since neither has a deadline I am taking my time.
Only 18!?! :shock: Holy smokes, I can't imagine getting my UFOs down to 18. I wasn't kidding when I said I had about 90 of them. As I go through them, there are some that I think will end up being a bit smaller than I had planned. I did a BOM about 16 years ago and let my sister borrow the patterns. She's never returned it and I can't seem to pry it from her, which tells me it's likely been lost over the years and she just doesn't have the courage to tell me. I've got four blocks done from that and I think it'll end up becoming a table runner instead of a lap quilt. There might be a few more I can cut down like that, but the majority are quilts I actually want to finish. :roll: