Old 10-18-2013, 06:23 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Back to the sewing room to try pattern number two for the October MB 'cause there cannot be a failure to produce a block for the waiting one to receive it. So sore and tired this morning and my knee is killing me.

Dh decided to 'move' the poultry to the front side...West Side....from the East Side by moving their houses first, then try to convince the 'birds' to trot into their new location with ease. Three hours later, the guineas had flown up into the Wisteria bushes and trees and several hens also 'hid' out in the darkness...two guineas came into the garage for the night. Don't think they will ease into their new location tonight either. They may be the smartest animal on the farm, but they don't lead or follow very well. LOL!! Never mind how many times I have told him to only move their houses with them inside, so once they come out in the new location, they will go back there without any problems. I am very glad I did not fall in the darkness of the night and do more damage to my knee; abusing it with all that walking was enough for a week or two.

Have a good day, and enjoy a very special moment!