Old 10-18-2013, 07:01 AM
JanieW

Oh so much pleasant chatter from everyone, it cheers me up.

I am still unwell, coughing up a lung on a regular basis. It is amazing that this can last so long and that this puny little body can produce so much gunk.

Sounds like you had quite the adventure, QNS. Sorry to hear that your knee is so painful. I hope you get relief soon.

Mirabelle , you have inspired me to get at some UFOs. You are so productive and your work is so good. I have a friend who sews like mad, churns them out quickly but they are not well made.

You can add me to the anal list, QuiltE !! I try to let things be good enough, but they end up getting redone. Sigh.

GGal, I loved your quilts, too. I am a scrappy lover and yours was really gorgeous.

Today I promised to pick my grandson up from school this afternoon and bring him back here til after supper. He loves to get a day with us without his twin brothers. So I hope to get some work done on my controlled scrappy blue/yellow/white double Irish Chain before I go get him. This will be the third winter for this one so it's time to get her done. I won't be machine sewing much for a while as I expect I will be down with my other kids for a month or more to help out when my DIL has her surgery. That will be a good time to get done lots of hand sewing on the preemies' binding.

Off to the cave to piece some Irish Chain. Have a good one everybody. May all our aches and pains and illness disappear!