View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 03:33 PM
lawsonmugs
Power Poster

Originally Posted by lynnie View Post
moortell, have a blast at your retreat.
cheerio, try felting kitty fur, i don't mind. if it works, i'll send you a bunch of Zoey's grey fur, then you'll have gray.
they make the wool out of everything else, why not kitty fur. I think you just need to make your furbabies something 'mush more important'. they're just saying, hey mom, i love what you made "ME". i'm o.k. with cat spit too.
robinlee, she may not have gotten to your names yet. you can always do a side swap with the other people that didn't sign up. or i'm sure other people wouldn't mind swapping. the more ornaments, the happier.

did anyone get your pkg from me yet. it's the promise date from the US POST OFFICE. let me know,
i'd give them a piece of my mind, but i've done that so much, i don't have much left.
tonight is date night, so when i get home, i'll ck with all of you to see what you all got today.
I got some beautiful ornaments from you. I will post pictures tomorrow.The lighting will e better and I am very tire from errands in town all afternoon. Thank You sooo much. They are really beautiful.hugs Mary