Old 10-19-2013, 09:50 AM
Library.Lil

I too have a swap addiction! I will likely have to sit this one out, as I have a one-week old. I may have some that didn't go into the last swap that could make up a set or two, I'll pm if that's the case. Otherwise, I think the November swap is more realistic for me. But I love seeing what people are sending and reading all the comments.

I know that I am never going to love 100% of what I receive, but I really like seeing what others pick out and having such a large variety to choose from. As for interpretation of "children's prints," I have been using the definition of anything that a child could identify, but not necessarily a print made only for children. Child really being anyone 10 or under. I also haven't been thinking too much of age, knowing that quilts last a long time, so even though a two year old might not know what a toaster is, a four or five year old will. But if I should be using a different definition, I will. I like seeing animals and objects that are more unusual. But I agree with whoever pointed out that I Spy quits are a great place for increasing vocabulary.

I really appreciate having a group of people to swap with and seeing all the different things we each pick out. Last swap was my first one with this group and I hope to continue for a long time to come!