Old 10-19-2013, 10:38 AM
Annaquilts
Power Poster

Are there 5 blocks that did not come in from the fast swap? I thought everyone completed that one. I still have blocks missing from BOOM 8 but I have given up on those.

The fabric I bought from some one off of the board in the sales section. I think it might be Hobby Lobby originally.

There is very nice Navy fabric with boats for sale at Hancock of Paducah under Patriotic. There is more military fabric.

http://www.hancocks-paducah.com/Item...c-Sale--m-7547

Originally Posted by joanelizbay View Post
Anna, very pretty!! My 2 for my great grandkids are at the quilters now. I just couldn't wait any longer for the 5 Im still missing with November just 2 weeks away. Where did you get the fabric with the boats? Im going to make my twin brother a quilt with the Navy seal and was thinking it would need boats or others "navy" ideas to go with it. Jaba, I also asked about a shorter group than 4 months. What you and Linda said about getting right to it is so true. I know people are busy but to me a commitment is a commitment and like I said before I LOVE getting mail that's not bills!! I love seeing what others do with fabric and its interesting to see so many ideas with one kind of fabric! I hope we will have one or two more fast groups next time!!