Old 10-20-2013, 04:46 AM
janRN

Good morning! Just catching up, everyone is so busy. Hope yinz are all feeling better.

I picked up my Sweet 16 from LQS Friday, plugged it in and it runs!!!!! Threaded it and tried it out but got lots of birds nests. Only had a few minutes so didn't really get to play with it but I'm thrilled it runs. Of course, while at the LQS had to do some shopping--he has the best selection of batiks around and a few found their way home with me. Went to the LQS that gives the birthday discount (since I'm so old I got 32.5% off, not LOL). I was hoping she had some wide backing fabric in WOW for my (possible) DearJane. None available but I did get a few FQs. She specializes in Civil War & repros (not my first choice) but got some blenders.

Last night MrJanRn took us all out to dinner-my sister & her DH, my son & wife, 2 grandkids & my DGD's boyfriend. She's too young for a boyfriend; well, not really-she'll be 17 in December. My family is growing. Had such a great time; we don't get together often enough even tho we live within 20 miles of one another.

Hope to work on S16 today then back to work Monday. I have to somehow convince my boss that I just don't have time to work full time. Think he'll buy that??? Have a great day, enjoy what you do and I'll catch up soon.