Old 10-20-2013, 08:21 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Mirabelle, you will be missed... guess you will show how productive you are without a computer when you get it up and running again!

Without everyone's help, I would not tackle the SYE, it isn't in my 'comfort zone' thing. I want to 'finish' one section at a time, when I guess I am 'suppose' to do all the ones, then the twos, and on to the threes all around the six sections?

JanRN, I hope you can get the Sweet sixteen up and running smooth this week. When work gets in the way of what you want to do, its time to figure out how to make it work without work in the way.

Janie, I envy your abilities to hand sew; there are days when my hands will not pick up a needle or thread from the table...or can see to thread the machine. Hopefully sight will improve after the surgery; at least I will not see twin cars coming on toward me or twin buzzards flying in the sky when there is really only one there.

At least, my knee is not swollen last few days even though I have done a lot of things. Stumbling around in the dark, listening to dh berate the stupid guineas who will not go into their A frame until they are ready. New kittens are coming to me now, and wanting TLC. Another week and I will introduce them to the outside. Little black one still is afraid of everything and does not trust anyone except me in small doses....very independent, but loves the TLC.

BIL helped dh dig the sweet potatoes yesterday and found a good yield in the tires, very large and nice bunch. Everyone have a nice Sunday. Honchey, I am looking forward to getting the pattern of the table runner. Thank you.