View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 12:28 PM
MadQuilter
Power Poster

Nancia, I think your husband and mine are molded from similar material. Fortunately for me, I put down my foot a long time ago and claimed the right to be idiosyncratic (read "slightly nuts") so he would not dare chastise me. It does sound like you allowed the reprimand because you recognize that you may be a little nuts in the fabric collection yourself. So for now, let's get back to the origin of the thread. Let's all get back to taking our OCD a little more seriously and instead of rationalizing our bad behavior (and yes, I recognize myself in this), let's use what we have.

Instead of lamenting what we cannot buy, let's enjoy what we already have. Instead of being disappointed about the sale items we cannot put in our basket, let's go shopping in our stash store and actually put the time to good use sewing.

I almost succumbed the other day when craftsy sent a sale email. I went there, I put FQ-packets in the shopping basket but I ended up killing the transaction before I even pulled the credit card out of my wallet. So let's get back on that bandwagon.