View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 05:45 PM
barbarakibler23

HI ladies
Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I did I went away to a weekend of scrapbooking. I am trying to make my daughter a scrapbook of her wedding. I have made over 20 scrapbooks...but this one is a HUGE challenge. The photographer took over 1700 photos...I have to go through them all and get it down to about 300 to fit them in a book. The photographer was not very good....quantity NOT quality! Don't get me started...I have said a few bad words working on this project this weekend!!!!!

Thanks ladies to sending in the questionnaire....I think I should go check out Quiltville!

I am not familiar with Leah Day?????? and FM????

Goldendog and quiltingdragon......sorry about the mouth problems...I am a total baby and hope to never have to go through what either of you had to do. Had one tooth pulled (wisdom tooth...which explains a lot) and they wanted me to come back the next week to get another pulled....well never did and that was over 30 years ago!

Marybrace...Curious Quilter is a site I go to ...but not very often...need to go back and see what Mary is up to.

Fraew thanks for the directions again....I did go looking for them last week and could not find them so thanks for sending me the number ... that was very helpful. I thought I did all of that but I will try again.

Barb