View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 05:15 AM
Elisabrat

ok who needs my mail to for that horse? I love that fabric!! but I don't live in OK!!! oh nooooooo!!! It has to come to WY!!!! I am sure of this by the way

This morning I was serenaded by the neighbors little yorkie which in itself isn't horrible unfortunately it wanted me to GET up at 5 and its not my morning I have to get up. After barking nicely at my front door for his morning treat continually at 5:20 I got up and gave in. argh pirates. here is your darned cookie now GO AWAY. its 32. He has this little coat on and well.. I pet him a few times and he happily snarfled hs cookie and ran away. Phew. he lives down the street actually and normally we are up with him but this was MY sleep in day!! ok my fault I feed him. shush up he is adorable super adorable. looks like he is always grinning at you with those pony tail ears (remember when your mom put them up on the sides of your head so they flopped around like pom poms? those kind of ears and bangs almost in his eyes so.. oh heck have another cookie. (its a trick I know they do this so I will feed their dog and cut back on their own food bills lol). oh wait, they have THREE of those dogs, large, medium and itty bitty scared in his pants small.. and they all tromps over here during the day. and the other neighbors.. well they have an old jack Russell who comes to visit also. and he is adorable too. see.. I don't need to get a dog, I have plenty to pick from throughout my day .. lucky me I think. but well its 7 am and I am raring to go with no party to attend. sigh.