View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 07:02 PM
patricej
Administrator

a UFO swap? :shock:

not a good idea. at least not as an "official" and organized board activity. it would spin out of control and get so complicated so fast ... [hold on a sec. i'm havin' a dizzy spell just thinkin' about it. :!: ... deeeeeeeeeeeeep breaths .... ok ... i'm back.]

however, there isn't a reason in the world board buddies couldn't make arrangements privately to trade tasks to tag-team some of their projects. or swap whole projects among themselves. you wouldn't need board permission and could decide for yourselves how to work it out.

now ... lists .... hmmmmm ..... that's an individual choice. if you're brave enough to challenge yourself in writing and in front of thousands of witnesses ... go for it. (let us know how long took to get them all to agree which is a WIP, which a UFO, and to then settle all those arguments about who goes where on the list. Mad might need to send out cases of cabernet. :lol: :lol: )

i tried to make a complete list once. then i realized i'd have to actually clean up around here to get everything organized and inventoried. i was digging through drawers in every room, under the bed, diving into closets, haulin' out the little ladder. heck ... i have some stashed in the trunk of my car.

so what happened? my pad of paper and pencil got buried somewhere in all the piles. :|

i decided to look for it later because i got the urge to start something new using some fabrics i rediscovered during the search. :XD: