Old 10-21-2013, 10:26 PM
owlvamp

Originally Posted by yonnikka View Post
Hi, all I Spy Swappers, I've been reading back to the discussions posted here, and I thank you all for your comments about what Expectations different quilters have. I've decided to not participate in this swap, this time. In trying to imagine the Hostess making every effort to keep everyone happy... uh, that might be requiring a database of wants and wishes; cross matched with Unwants. H'mm. That might be quite a chore. Have a happy swap, and, for those of you caught up in the season,.... I wish you a Happy Halloween.
Nope I don't take wants and wishes. When you join the swap you will get whatever I swap out. Obviously if there are twenty in the swap then you would get one of every block including one of yours back. As of right now there are 13 in the swap so some will be getting pairs back. Nothing Charlotte can do about that . So please join and just have fun. All seasons are excepted for children love christmas, Easter, Halloween, forth of July. You get the point. I celebrate all the holidays as many do and some don't. Your right I don't have the time to do what everyone wishes for or wants.