View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 10:56 PM
brenda21

Default October Fat Quarter (FQ) Swap

Description: This will be a monthly swap. You will sign up each month and you can choose each month whether or not to participate. You will be given a random person to swap with and that person will change each month.
Each month there will be a different theme or color that we will swap. There is a limit of two swaps per person
**Each person will swap 5 fat quarters that go with the theme or color of the month.
**FQ's can be purchased or can be from your stash but they must be 100% cotton and they must measure 18 x 22 inches (standard FQ).
**They should be 5 DIFFERENT FQ's.

For the month of October the theme is fall. You can do fall patterns or fall colors.
Since there isn't a whole lot to this swap, the turn around time will be pretty fast. Sign up until noon on October 25th and mail as soon as you receive your names. . Participants are required to PM me when they have received their FQ's and are required to post a PM thanking the sender. You don't need to let me know you have mailed.

*When you send your FQ's please be sure to include your board/screen name so that people know whom to thank.

If you would like to participate please PM me with your board name, full name and address and the number of sets you would like to do. Two set limit.

Please see the rules for all board swaps and PM me with any questions. This swap has been approved by the admin.